16823[Meditation Society of America] Re: Music

    Oct 6, 2009
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Carole Gray <carole.gray18@...> wrote:

      > I love all of the names that have been mentioned (especially Bob Dylan) but to meditate I truly need instrumental and no lyrics - it's probably just me.
      >
      > My friend has a CD titled Solitude that's my favorite - you can get thru cdfreedom.com - it's just up my alley and switches my brain from 'racing' to 'quiet' mode.  I also know someone who has listened to it and said that when she fights with her husband, if they slip that into the cd player, it's sort of a 'mediator' - a word close to 'meditater' - !

      One of my favorite "just instrumental" meditative
      music delights is a not well known St George gift
      that is titled Wonderwall. Samples of its tracks
      can be found here:
      http://tinyurl.com/y8fp55l
      And I think it well proves that we really can
      Get high with a little help from my friends.
      Enjoy!