16807Zen and the Art of Knifemaking

    Sep 25, 2009
      Once again I'll be displaying my knives,
      and like what seems like just very few knife
      makers do, talking about meditation. The show
      is in Easton PA and will be held Sat and
      Sun from 9 to 5. I expect to only be there
      for Sat as there is an Eagles game Sunday and
      I expect to be back home for it. After all,
      I do try not to miss religious events, and
      sometimes there are only 16 of them a year.

      After the show we'll probably be going out to dinner
      with several friends, so if you'll be in the area
      please stop in and say "High!" and maybe join the
      probably somewhat transcendental fun.

      PS: You can see the knives at:
      http://www.bobroseknives.com
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic