      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Meditation and Guns, Rifles, Ammo and Knives
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 18, 2009, 1:47 AM

      This Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'll once
      again be showing my knives at the Valley
      Forge Gun Show at the Valley Forge (PA)
      Convention Center. The last few shows have
      been interesting and fun as many Meditation Society
      of America members stopped by to say hello and chat.
      Several have taken home some of the knives, including
      some we have featured on this forum. The knives can
      be seen online at http://www.bobrosek nives.com and
      the story behind them can be found on this forum if
      you search Zen and the Art of Knifemaking. The show
      environment is unique and amazing as only a place
      that has thousands of weapons and thousands of the
      people who use them can be. And for me the opportunity
      to interact with the high and serene meditators and
      the intense and intent gun-nuts is fascinating. Often
      when someone comes up to my table, it's quite a
      surprise to learn which camp they are in. I find that
      I keep the same hat on either way and enjoy flowing
      with the people, the environment and the activity
      very much. In any event, I promised many people
      that I'd post here to let them know when the next
      show I'll be at is taking place, so here's that notice.
      And for me, this part of life's show is so seemingly
      incongruous with the usual meditative setting
      that it is amusing and amazing. And I appreciate
      any opportunity to share in such an unexpected venue.
      See you there!