16790Can He Really Tell The Future?

    Sep 10, 2009
      An British illusionist correctly predicted
      the results of the lottery on live TV.
      Derren Brown has promised to reveal how he
      did it on Friday. It is interesting if not
      amazing and leads to lots of questions about
      the mind and its abilities. I think one of the
      most amazing things about the mind is how we
      pay attention to it even while it's doing nothing
      that has to do with Reality. It goes over past
      events and makes up stuff about what is to come,
      and we react physically, mentally, and emotionally.
      And that means we miss what is actually taking place
      in our life. Interesting and amazing isn't it!?
      Peace and belssings,
      Bob