      From: Sandeep <sandeep1960@...>
      Subject: Re: [Meditation Society of America] war and terer
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 10, 2009, 10:25 PM

      As Salaam Wala Khum Fida.

      Suggest teach the techniques(tarikas) to few leaders who can then lead groups themselves.. .maybe at different locations.
      ....rather than one large gathering.

      Also remember that a large gathering attracts attention of the fanatics who believe all this meditation is the work of Shaitan
      and they will pose issues for you.

      So smaller groups dispersed at various locations and at various times.

      What is the meditation technique (tarika) that you generally follow?

      fidakhani wrote:

      Dear all
      my name is fida and i m from the north west frontier of pakistan . due to war and terer ther is lack of employment facilities for female in this regen , lotof femle suffer from diffrent psychiatric and psychological illness so in this sititution i develop some groups for meditation and it gives a verry good result . but the problem is that the number of peoples is much and it is very difficult to manage it i need your advise in the connection.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic