      From: Jeff Belyea <jeff@...>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Harvard Medical catching up with yogis
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2009, 1:39 PM

      This from another group:

      http://www.independ ent.co.uk/ life-style/ health-and- families/ features/ relax-your- way-to-perfect- health-1763109. html

      It's a piece of advice that yogis have given for thousands of years: take a deep breath and relax. Watch the tension melt from your muscles and all your niggling worries vanish. Somehow we all know that relaxation is good for us. Now the hard science has caught up – for a comprehensive scientific study showing that deep relaxation changes our bodies on a genetic level has just been published.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic