      From: cuno66 <cuno66@...>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Description of doing nothing
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009, 8:59 AM

      Hello dear friends;

      This is my first post.I read the book called I AM THAT and as far as I understand the awareness Sri Nisargadatta describes is the choiceless awareness-the art of doing nothing…or is it not??.but some words he says is sometimes paradoxical. .here is one..

      Q:How is it done?
      M:Refuse all thoughts except one:the thought `I am'.(page 18-The self stands beyond mind)

      Here he says REFUSE!Which is saying doing something..Does he say this for the mundanes..?? but in choiceless we don't refuse anything only stay with the consciousness here and now…any comments

      cuno

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic