1669Re: Shadow Play of Light and Devils Advocate

  • G <crystalkundalini@hotmail.com>
    Jan 2, 2003
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "judirhodes
      <judirhodes@z...>" <judirhodes@z...> wrote:

      > **** No "devils advocate" here, you're simply being called on your
      > bullshit of your hawking "wares". I'd like to see you try hawking
      > your wares on my list - Ha! Big boys ain't gonna let you away with
      > it. And if no one has said anything to you, trust me, they'e
      laughing
      > at you behind your back. Tacky my dear, tacky.
      >
      > Judi

      G: hahahaha say what you will but i'm not biting... Truth stands on
      its own merit.. that is all... see what you want to see.. it is
      within the universe of your own colorizations... enjoy them whatever
      they are....

      shanti om ....g....
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic