16650Meditation and Guns???

    Jun 11, 2009
      Yes, I'll be at the Valley Forge Gun Show
      this weekend at the Valley Forge Convention
      Center in PA displaying the knives you've
      seen posted on here as Zen and the Art of
      Knifemaking. Friday 4PM to 9PM, Sat 9 to 5,
      and Sun 9 to 4.
      It's quite a surreal scene - hundreds of gun
      dealers and thousands of people buying rifles,
      guns, ammo, and other similar weapons. And also
      many who buy my knives. And lo and behold, many
      of them are members of the Meditation Society
      of America and many who follow this forum.
      The show is held 4 times a year and since I've
      stopped teaching for the local adult education
      programs, it's great to see some of our students
      and get to touch base with them. When we taught
      at the Haverford adult program it was held at a
      school that was right across the street from a
      fire house and we would often get startled by
      their alarms going off. What could be a better test
      to see if you could maintain a firm state of
      awareness than that? Well, the answer may just
      be "Any given moment at a gun show". In any event,
      I look forward to seeing those of you I know will be
      stopping by to say hello, and welcome the opportunity
      to meet any of you who will also be showing up.
      Below is the web site that has pics of the knives
      I'll have on my table, and I hope you are already
      familiar with our web site, Meditation Station.
      http://www.bobroseknives.com
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic