16647Re: [Meditation Society of America] making a documentary

    Jun 10, 2009
      sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > Brother give me a dime on the dollar and I would let loose a torrent of blinding chaos and whirling paradox upon the subject!

      Yo Sean and Tommy,
      "Blinding chaos and whirling paradox" would make
      a great blurb on the signs outside movie theaters
      for this or any film. That'd get people to buy
      tickets!
      Semi-seriously, I'm pretty sure Papajeff's wife Susan
      has been greatly influenced by Yogananda, and totally in
      a positive way. And so have many many others. I very much
      look forward to this documentary.

      > --- On Mon, 6/8/09, making a documentary
      > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      > Date: Monday, June 8, 2009, 3:39 PM

      > Hi fellow Yogis! I have great news--Two award winning documentarians are making a film on the life of Paramahansa Yogananda, one of the first yogis to come to America from India. This story is not limited to Paramahansa Yogananda... we want to hear from you too!
      >

      > How has yoga and meditation impacted your life--re: working with financial struggles, yearning for God, living a balanced life, eliminating pain, dealing with ambition, meeting your destiny... If you have Yogananda connections we would love to hear them too!
      >

      > Our goal is to spread the word on the benefits of yoga and meditation to a wide audience and your stories can help. Please visit our facebook group Documentary of a Yogi or you can email your story at YoganandaDoc@ gmail.com
      >

      > Warm Regards,
      >
      > Tommy Friedman

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic