      From: fidakhani <fidakhani@...>
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2009 7:53:49 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan

      Dear friends
      i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
      The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
      .

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic