      From: medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 8 March, 2009, 7:27 AM

      "fidakhani" <fidakhani@. ..> wrote:

      > Dear friends
      > i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
      > The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
      > .

      Yo Fidakhani,
      There is no doubt that these are terrible dark times
      in many ways in many areas of the world, and that
      is certainly true of where you are. And that means
      that the need for light is greatest in these places.
      To me there is no better way to bring the light of
      clarity, peace, and hope than meditation. Of course
      it is first necessary to take care of yourself in
      every way, but just by keeping your aims selfless ones
      and you can't go wrong. Persevere in spreading what
      light you can via meditative knowledge that you
      practice and then share. You've been doing this for
      10 years and I'm sure helping others in many ways.
      The result of your efforts can only help many deal
      with the stress that this environment presents daily.
      It is a poison and meditation is the best antidote.
      The best social work you can be involved with will
      be to continue administering this meditation medication
      whenever possible to whoever is able to receive it. And
      of course this is hard now, but your courage in
      continuing the encouragement that meditation brings
      with its resultant serenity, Self knowledge and wisdom
      will be a great gift to your community... and also to you.
      I wish you well.