16561teraresam kadnaping and lawlessness in peshawar pakistan

  • fidakhani
    Mar 7, 2009
      Dear friends
      i am a social worker and working in the field of meditation for the last ten years.i m living in peshawar which is the capital of north west frontier provence
      The situation in this city very dangrus now a days.bomb blasts kidnaping and lawlessness creat avery strang situation u can imagen it.in this situation im facing much difculties relating to my work.clients r not improving due to contineuse stress in our provence.I need yours guaidence and suggesion.
      .
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic