16531Zen and the Art of Knife Making

    Jan 31, 2009
      Ironwood Damascus Dagger Boot Knife/Letter Opener

      Pics (or at least the ones I take) can't
      show how beautiful Desert Ironwood looks in
      the sunlight and how intricate the patterns
      on the Damascus are. They were created by
      God and merely put together by my hands.
      And when I'm done, I am amazed how well
      the natural one-of-a-kind beauty of the
      materials cover up my less than great knife
      making skills. No wonder I'm so addicted to
      this Mindfulness-necessitating craft.

      To see what I'm talking/writing
      about, see the Photo section, Zen and the
      Art of Knife Making album, pics #47 and 48.