16507[Meditation Society of America] Re: Brain's Role In Compassion, Altruism

    Jan 24, 2009
      sean tremblay <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for that Jeff
      > I'm in Zabul Province Afghanistan, And since we are on the topic of
      compassion I'm collecting things for Afghan kids, coloring books
      crayons, small stuffed animals, warm clothing ect and small candies,
      they like chocolate. They can be sent to:
      > SSG Tremblay, Sean
      > RSIC South
      > Team Viper
      > APO, AE 09355

      snip

      Yo Sean,
      I've posted this info elsewhere and sent it out to many others.
      I really think what you are doing is walking the walk and
      not just studying or talking about compassion. I hope this
      excellent effort goes very well.