16450Re: I'm a new member...just wanted to introduce myself...

    Dec 12, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "anthony.tompkins"
      <anthony.tompkins@...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone. I am glad to be a part of your meditation group. My
      > name is Tony and I just joined, so I wanted to stop in and introduce
      > myself. I used to meditate regularly, but then my life got very busy
      > and I go away from it. I am now beginning to meditate regularly again;
      > and I am wanting to learn new meditation techniques and methods. Thank
      > you for welcoming me into your group.
      Yo Tony,
      Welcome! We have a web site that has dozens of "how-to"
      techniques and many articles about Concepts of Meditation
      that will possibly be of benefit to you. Here's the URL:
      And if you have any questions or want to share your
      experiences, this forum serves that purpose well. I found
      your email interesting, especially the part where you say
      that you "used to meditate regularly, but then my life
      got very busy and I got away from it." To me, meditation
      "pays off" best under times of stress as it is the best
      antidote for stress and a busy life. I hope your restart
      in meditation will prove this quickly and fully.