16442Re: [Meditation Society of America] Can u save my life ? (am i on the verge of death ?)

  • Delia Tofolean
    Dec 8, 2008
      I think it seems more the awakening of the kundalini when it reached the sixth chackra

      Sixth Chakra: (Intuition, wisdom & identity) location- Third eye –between eye brows.
      Awakened power-center on intuition, clairvoyance, visualizing fantasizing, concentration and determination, self-initiation, power of projection, understanding your purpose.
      Sixth Chakra- Organs* brain, pituitary gland.
      Shadow side -Confusion, depression rejection of spirituality over
      intellectualizing.
      It is very hard because the invading energy is overwhelming.

      But, you can find the right advice in Tao Te Cing

      20. BEING DIFFERENT FROM ORDINARY MEN
      The sage is often envied
      because others do not know
      that although he is nourished by the Tao,
      like them, he too is mortal.
      He who seeks wisdom is well advised
      to give up academic ways,
      and put an end to striving.
      Then he will learn that yes and no
      are distinguished only by distinction.
      It is to the advantage of the sage
      that he does not fear what others fear,
      but it is to the advantage of others
      that they can enjoy the feast,
      or go walking, free of hindrance,
      through the terraced park in spring.
      The sage drifts like a cloud,
      having no specific place.
      Like a newborn babe before it smiles,
      he does not seek to communicate.
      In the eyes of those
      who have more than they need,
      the sage has nothing, and is a fool,
      prizing only that which of the Tao is born.
      The sage may seem to be perplexed,
      being neither bright nor clear,
      and to himself, sometimes he seems
      both dull and weak, confused and shy.
      Like the ocean at night,
      he is serene and quiet,
      but as penetrating as the winter wind.

      From: armaanwithu <armaanwithu@ yahoo.co. in>
      To: meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, 8 December, 2008, 6:14 PM

      Dear sprituals,
      This is Armaan, lover of osho facing some problems at this very
      moment. As i am not in contacts with those people regarding
      spritualism. I have had many expriences but can't explain them, i
      can only give some clues about some of them which are

      Energy which starts from the feet & ascends upwards in the shape of
      heat in whole body.

      When i sit relaxed some white energy appears which is enhanced
      particularly at the time of prayer, when all this happens i am
      frightened and the pulpitation starts and at this moment i feel that
      i shall be very soon loosing my conciousness.

      Sometimes i could not see clear ,vision is hazy only less than 30
      seconds. For one month color of my eyes has changed (black to
      brown).

      Sometimes i feel that something coming out from my body.

      I seldom feel that i am on the verge of death.
      (wating your help)
      Armaan