16394Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: food controversy

  • sean tremblay
    Oct 15, 2008
      Has there been any news on the formation of a free yogic/vedic/ayurvedic web site sponered by the Indian Gov. I say a program on the topc and It ws supposed to counter the profiteering of India's cultural inheritence. But I have not found the sight.
      Any body have a bead on that?