16393Re: food controversy

  • truthgold9
    Oct 15, 2008
      <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > To bad uncontrolled sex is my favorite kind!

      Dear sir
      It is true controlled food and totally controlled sex along
      with meditation will take to a great height. Olden days rishi ,
      yogis , (vivekananda, ramanar , ramakrishnar stayed like this).

      AND ,, It is true now a days no body is interested to have high
      experience.

      A simple variation is total control sex with some medicine is advised
      i.e. not to affect our body is needed at the time of total control.

      In indian medicine ayurveda is given as Mudhanda Kasayam it contains
      18 herbs combination. This will help you to stay without ejaculation
      for a long period of time. yogis use to take for their achievements.

      Thank you
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic