16387RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: E-mail Problem

  • Aideen McKenna
    Oct 13, 2008

      Oh good – thanks, Bob.  An email from Jeff Belyea was trying to come through & my Outlook program told me that I could read it if I installed Arabic.  I kinda thought something had gone awry.

      From: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com [mailto: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of medit8ionsociety
      Sent: October 13, 2008 1:03 PM
      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America ] Re: E-mail Problem

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety
      <no_reply@.. .> wrote:

      > Since Thursday night, any emails sent to us at
      > medit8@... have not arrived.
      > When I send a test email, sometimes it comes back
      > as bouncing, and at other times, it just never gets
      > here. So, I think that even when the problem
      > gets fixed, they may be lost forever. As we get
      > dozens of emails daily, mostly generated by Meditation
      > Station, the answer to your question, or your
      > answer to our communication will remain somewhere else
      > in the universe, but not here, now. Perhaps if you want
      > to raise the likelihood of us getting your message,
      > it may be best to resend it at a later date. Memory
      > allowing, I'll post again when/if the problem has
      > has been resolved.
      > Peace and blessings,
      > Bob

      Our email problem has been resolved to some degree.
      We can now again receive email at:
      medit8@meditationso ciety.com
      But it seems that any that were sent there since last
      Thursday will not be available ever again. Good,
      bad or indifferent, who knows?! But I'm sure if
      it's meant to be, whatever needed to be known that
      was in any of them, will be.

      Checked by AVG.

      Checked by AVG.