16380Re: [Meditation Society of America] Contented cows

  • Gwyn Plaine
    Oct 10, 2008
      Not even I'm adventurous to eat 'rotten' ones, although I know a place
      that does the "100 year old " eggs.

      Generally, I'm not a carrion eater. If it's dead and squirming then
      it's probably not good for the gut of a 'Civilised' (I use the term
      loosely) Westerner.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic