16378Re: [Meditation Society of America] Contented cows

  • sean tremblay
    Oct 9, 2008
      You Know Gwyn I have traveled SE Asia and sampled most everything with an open mind and an eagerness to experience my surroundings but sometimes I found I just had to exept the fact that I was foreign and that was OK to pass a few things up without judgment. Like monkey, fertilized chicken egg, and a few other things I found the locals were cool with that.
      Exception being when the host has really broke the bank to feed you at that point I'd choke anything down.
      (It has not come up yet, but I'd pass on dog, Dogs are buddies not food, I never had a cow buddy)