16365Re: [Meditation Society of America] Contented cows

  • Gwyn Plaine
    Oct 9, 2008
      I eat chicken menses too, since that's what eggs are... :D

      Since I have no choice in the matter, I decided long ago that being
      squeamish about my animal sourced food was hypocrisy. Thus, nose to
      tail... I miss chitterlings, since they decided that the health and
      safety issues around getting properly cleaned ones meant they were
      'unfit for human consumption'... Yet they push crap like
      'Splenda'(tm), Aspartame, and '"high fructose corn starch" like it's
      mother's milk...

      On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Jeff Belyea <jeff@...> wrote:

      >...dead flesh...
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic