16351Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: meditation

  • sean tremblay
    Oct 7, 2008
      I remember the first time I had sweet chai! It was in Malaysia and man I could not get enough of it! I haven't found an equivalent in the US unfortunately. But I spent all night in a bar in Kwantan drinking the stuff. The next day I found an herbal shop and was offered a silver cup of some foul tasting liquid for 50 ringit, I drank it in one swallow thanked the man and walked on. About 3 minutes later it hit me the most incredible buzz I ever had! I sure wish I knew what that stuff was! Not that I advocate chemical stimulus (But you gotta try it)
      Sean