16321Reminder About What NOT To Post

    Sep 19, 2008
      No posts of advertisements or anything similar!
      This forum is not intended to be a vehicle
      for selling things. Our newest member, like
      all new members, is on "Moderation" and the
      post they wanted to have today listed will not
      happen. They have not given us an email address
      to privately let them know of the policy, which
      was posted a few months ago, and as I don't know
      of any other way to contact them I'm doing
      it here and now.
      As is obvious, this request to not "use" this
      forum is again being shared. And I think
      St Martha would sort of say, "It's a good thing"
      So, thanks for letting this opportunity to
      take the focus off of business to occur and to remind
      anyone who doesn't know that we are here to share
      meditation methods, experiences, and ways to
      help consciousness evolve, not for material gain.