16305Weekly Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

    Sep 6, 2008
      Take It Easy

      "As far as possible, live simply and lead
      a natural life. Don't tax your brain, don't
      tax your mind and don't tax your system
      by overloading and overstressing. Take it
      easy, but not lazy. Yoga is something very
      easy, quite enjoyable. If anybody says,
      `Oh, I am trying hard to become a Yogi,'
      I say that person will never become a Yogi.
      One can never become a Yogi by trying hard;
      that is the exact opposite of Yoga. Take it
      easy, that is Yoga, I say. That's my experience:
      Take it easy. Retain your tranquility always.

      "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      For more by and about Swami Satchidananda:
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic