16295RECONCILING OPPOSITES OR VIRUDDHABHAVASHRAYA

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Aug 12, 2008
      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 90, August 2008 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "RECONCILING OPPOSITES OR
      VIRUDDHABHAVASHRAYA"- If you visit the site, and have any
      observations to make, I shall be grateful. There are also
      interesting questions from readers dealing with "Right attitude
      towards God", "Destroying objects of faith" "Fear of death", "Can
      Karma be shared", " Understanding God's protection" etc. You can
      also browse the previous articles by clicking on the
      ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones.
      God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.