16267The Psychic Imperativeness

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Jul 14, 2008
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.
      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 89, July 2008 ISSUE, has been published and
      uplinked with the article "THE PSYCHIC IMPERATIVENESS"- If you visit
      the site, and have any observations to make, I shall be grateful.
      There are also interesting questions from readers dealing
      with "Adveita – the oneness concept", "Can I be God" "Characteristics
      of Atman", "Having an Ashram", " Adveitavada – some pointers" etc.
      You can also browse the previous articles by clicking on the
      ikon `articles'. Please share it with your friends and dear ones.
      God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty. (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.
      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as compliments from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.