16262Re: arkansas meditators

    Jul 4, 2008
      "roninewbaby" <jayron22@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I am interested in meeting people
      in Little Rock, Arkansas to encourage meditation.
      I think it would be easier for me to make
      meditation a way of life if I could fellowship
      more closely with others who meditate too.

      Ah, Arkansas! I have a spiritually advanced
      contact there who might be ready to share their
      moment to moment meditative in-sight. He'd be a
      fine person to "fellowship more closely with".
      I'm sending him a copy of your post with my suggestion
      to contact you. Maybe that will get the ball
      rolling (or whatever cliche is appropriate) towards
      forming a group that will help with the growth of
      their members meditation understanding and experience.
      Also, I visit Ark a few times a year and would be
      willing to provide some Meditation Society of
      America classes while there. I might do this
      via U-Ark or just for a group if one does
      form there. I do think that having sincere fellow
      seekers can help one's evolution and as the main
      effort of the Meditation Society of America is
      to share techniques and concepts that facilitate
      this, I will be glad to help in any way I can.
      In any event, please pat yourSelf on your
      spiritual back for wanting to further your
      meditation knowledge, There is nothing
      better you can do for yourSelf!