16235Re: Bhagavad Gita 13

  • aideenmck
    Jun 11, 2008
      Belated thanks for these posts helping us to understand the Bhagavad
      Gita, about which I was almost totally ignorant. Recently, I've been
      reading Ram Dass's "Paths to God: Living the Bhagavad Gita" - it,
      too, is a revelation. Also reading Rumi's poetry, the Coleman Barks
      translation. And meeting Theravadin monks, listening to their dharma
      talks. Sometimes I feel as if I'm perceiving everything for the
      first time. (Where have I been?)
      Aideen

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, WestWindWood
      <westwindwood2003@...> wrote: