16216Re: [Meditation Society of America] New Members Will Be On Moderation

    May 16, 2008
      "Gwyn Plaine" <gplaine@...> wrote:

      > Not defending them Bob, but it's not even people, it's an automated
      > script... at least it's just blind rather than malign...

      Yo Gwyn,
      You're so right, and in more ways than one.
      I think many people are just acting blindly on
      an automated script. And meditation has the
      potential to awaken from that dreamwalking
      and present the opportunity to change the
      plot to one which evolves spirit and dissolves
      suffering. And that's what we hope we're
      doing here.
      <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > Due to the desire of those who only want to
      > > use this group for their economic benefit,
      > > all new members will be on moderation status.
      > > This is dependent on the content of the
      > > new members first few posts and how well
      > > I've been able to use Yahoo's tools. I tend
      > > to judge things as "bad" if they take one's
      > > peace away, and "good" if they provide
      > > or sustain or enrich one's peace, and I've
      > > received a lot of input that the spam type
      > > messages do take our members peace away. So
      > > away with these "bad" posts! I do wish the
      > > spammers well and hope they can find a venue
      > > that fills their needs, but this group won't
      > > be one.
      > > Peace and blessings,
      > > Bob

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic