16213New Members Will Be On Moderation

    May 15, 2008
      Due to the desire of those who only want to
      use this group for their economic benefit,
      all new members will be on moderation status.
      This is dependent on the content of the
      new members first few posts and how well
      I've been able to use Yahoo's tools. I tend
      to judge things as "bad" if they take one's
      peace away, and "good" if they provide
      or sustain or enrich one's peace, and I've
      received a lot of input that the spam type
      messages do take our members peace away. So
      away with these "bad" posts! I do wish the
      spammers well and hope they can find a venue
      that fills their needs, but this group won't
      be one.