16203Re: tell your experience - cure

    May 6, 2008
      "M.V.T. DHANANJEYAN" <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:

      > dear all
      > By standing posture if you do meditation with breath control
      > will it affect your health. specially abdoman part. Your experience
      > please.
      > 2. sitting position air get trapped on back side ( very close to back
      > bone) any experience . How to over come or remove difficulty .
      > Experience please answer.
      > *** English medicine never giving any cure why?.

      Sri Dhananjeyan,
      Breath control, or breath awareness puts you in the NOW,
      and it is in this moment that reality is known.
      So by being in touch with the breath, one can then
      observe the actual state of bodily, emotional and
      thought stress and tension, and relax them and send
      healing to them. I do think that "English medicine"
      does often work, but there is a validity to efforts
      to heal through meditative methods, and breath
      awareness is a valid doorway to healing and well being.