16195Re: [Meditation Society of America] About Posting On This Group

  • Gwyn Plaine
    May 4, 2008
      It is an irritant... keep up the good work!
      On Sun, May 4, 2008 at 1:27 PM, medit8ionsociety <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Below I've copied the goal and intention
      of this group. There's nothing mentioned
      about spam messages that are trying to
      get you to buy something. I'll continue
      to delete those type posts and ban the
      people who post them (no matter how
      politely or subtly they have worded their
      sales pitch). We truly want to help you
      evolve in consciousness and that aim has
      nothing to do with buying this or that.

      The Meditation Society of America's goal
      is to share meditation methods from all
      traditions. This group is an opportunity
      to ask and answer questions about meditation
      and discuss experiences. If you gain greater
      Self Knowledge, inner peace and self control,
      it will have achieved its aim.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic