16157Re: [Meditation Society of America] The Bhagavad Gita 7

  • sean tremblay
    Mar 23, 2008
      to bad that idea didn't make to the guys with the
      ammonium nitrate.
      I do realize that the most violent segments of any
      religion realy are a minority. Was it Socrates who
      said there have always coexisted two religions one for
      the masses and one for the initiate? any way it was
      one of the great greeks

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 28 messages in this topic