16122RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Be Gentle With You

  • Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar
    Mar 17, 2008
      "If you love your life, life starts opening its doors to you. If you love, mysteries are revealed to you, secrets are handed over to you. If you love your body, sooner or later you will become aware of the soul that resides in it. If you love the trees and the mountains and the rivers, sooner or later you will see the invisible hands of God behind everything. His signature is on every leaf."
      --- OSHO