16114[Meditation Society of America] Re: Answers to Unanswerable Questions By Swami S

    Mar 14, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Aideen McKenna"

      "http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/origins/goodall.html"htt
      > p://www.mc.maricopa.edu/dept/d10/asb/anthro2003/origins/goodall.html

      Amazing! I had no idea that chimps had the potential
      to be just as savage as we are. I don't want to be
      judgmental, but (unfortunately?!) they still have a long
      way to go until they match what goes on in Philly
      every day! And that's why the need to get Meditation
      In Education, is the #1 hope and project of the Meditation
      Society of America.
      > _____

      "mailto:meditationsocietyofamerica%40yahoogroups.com"meditationsocietyof-ame