16068[Meditation Society of America] Re: Mullah Nasrudin Tells It Like It Is

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Feb 27, 2008
      Oh sean dear! Do not die even in dream. Reverse ageing.
      regards

      <bethjams9@...> wrote:

      > Just to chime in here, It seems every day is a death or a dying.
      Every day something gives in or lets go. Change and transformation
      are inevitable. I had a dream last week that I died it was very
      real and there was nothing on the other side I just slowly went
      blank. In my dream before that happened I told my wife "Its OK now
      I stopped fighting" She laid me on the couch to be with me as I let
      go. At one point I started laughing and I said "Who's gonna wear my
      cloths?" which I thought was funny because they wouldn't fit anybody
      else.