16051Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: What is Your Meditation Like

  • John Balch
    Feb 25, 2008
      I found that when I meditate regularly, I do not have dreams, or at least if I did, I could not rememeber them at all.

      jogeshwarmahanta <jogeshwarmahanta@...> wrote:
      Just I came out from the class at 11.20am imparting 2 practical
      exercises on simulated dreams/translogical exercises with a view to
      (1)stimulate brain cells to keep them healthy(2)prevent bad dreams
      and so on.Participants of every hue enjoy the experience.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, medit8ionsociety

      meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "westwindwood2003"