16046RE: [Meditation Society of America] Simple meditation

  • Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar
    Feb 24 1:57 AM
      Dear Sri Srinivasan, Namasthe and thanks for your entry. But I am sorry that I could not get your website opened. The search engines could not locate your website. I am interested in your books. Kindly help. S/Y B.R.KUMAR, CHENNAI-41, INDIA

      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      From: nksrinivasan123@...
      Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 05:38:05 +0000
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Simple meditation

      Hi, I am a new member to this group...I follow and advocate simple
      meditation including 'breath-watch' and chanting mantras such as "Om
      Guru"...nothing more is needed for beginners... .Practice ,Practice
      Practice at specified time.....I have written two books...My website:
      www.freewebs. com/nksrinivasan contains articles on
      meditation.. ..basics and advanced.... I am in the Eastern tradition of
      Hindu meditations. ..try and give feedback---- It is indeed an INNER
      JOURNEY!

      Fly HYD-BLR for Rs.499 Log on to MakeMyTrip! Check it out!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic