1597Re: THE SAGE'S VIEW OF THE WORLD

  • judirhodes <judirhodes@zianet.com>
    Jan 1, 2003
      > *finally* seen for the nonsense that it is - an "experiential
      > adventure", which is either suffered OR enjoyed. In other words, I
      > now laugh in the face of bliss. I laugh at it all. There is now
      only
      > freedom, and I am it. And so are you, but you persist in holding on
      > to your "experience" as though there's something "wunnerful" about
      > it. :-) Does "ego" have any relevance here?
      >
      > Judi

      ****** I know how desperately you want to be a "teacher", whatever
      sort of egotistical nonsense THAT is? I suggest you stick
      to "teaching" the piano. Now you might consider me a "teacher"
      because I'm telling you to knock the hell it off! Your "slip" is
      showing. I'm not a teacher, I'm your friend. You should learn the
      difference.

      Judi
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic