15961Re: chakras and meditation

    Feb 6, 2008
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "M.V.T.
      DHANANJEYAN" <dhanmvt1@...> wrote:
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "J" <thebluze@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > the past couple months, I have been practicing simple meditation,
      > > twice daily , sometimes more often. I have had some deep, if not
      > > unsettling experiences. some have been crystal clear and truly
      > > beauteous, others deeply physical and alarmingly immediate.
      > >
      > > I breathe, diphramaticaly only, as quietly, rhythmically, and
      > > as the now allows. I lay down, palms up, in traditional yogic
      > > and meditate, in and out, using a two word mantra{s}.
      > >
      > > Last night, deeply relaxed, I experienced unusual physical
      > sensations,
      > > through out my "throat" - blue chakra. I felt a gentle sensation,
      > that
      > > at first felt like petals opening than tiny spheres from the top
      > my
      > > adam's apple down through my upper chest, vibrating in an
      > unsettling,
      > > yet gentle way and upon coming out of meditation, the area of the
      > > chakra felt at ease, in some way cleansed. These sensations only
      > > occurred at the end of the breathing out of each breath, when all
      > the
      > > air is gone and I wait for the natural reflex breath in. I
      > > to feel this until the in breath filled my lungs. Is this
      normal ?
      > Is
      > > it good ?
      > >
      > > Years ago, while meditating, I had a similar feeling, only it was
      > > heart muscle, like a 1000 little bubbles gurgling, little parts,
      > each
      > > releasing something. It was a really pleasurable experience and
      > > duplicated it a few times, in meditation since.
      > >
      > > Has anyone known similar physical events like this ? Can someone
      > explain ?
      > >
      > > namaste,
      > >My dear
      > you are in line. keep it up. some time uncontrolable energy
      > burst will be their. Don't get frighten (affaraid). Dont move when
      > you are doing. dont stiffen your body. suddenly dont take away from
      > your action. do slowly. come out from any condition slowly.
      > next stage will tell you. This may be your first stage. Many stages
      > are their.
      > Do it.
      > Meditation related experience is not advised one to share with
      > Mostly it should be shared with your teacher or who has experience
      > this.
      > fate decide all.
      Actually, this group is designed to be a place where you CAN share
      your meditation experiences. There are many here who have "experience
      in this", whatever your experience may be. Although in a way we all
      have unique experiences, we all know what eating feels like and can
      share comments about different food. Similarly, meditation can be
      thought of as a sacred food, and the chefs, dieticians, and doctors
      here are very knowledgable, and serve well as excellent teachers.