15917Re: Words of Wisdom by Swami Satchidananda

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Jan 28, 2008
      The notional formula:

      Health power/longevity =f(RxHT/UHT)

      Where
      f=function f
      R=resilience
      HT=healthy thoughts
      UHT=unhealthy thoughts.

      Mantra-LET US ATTAIN PERFECTION AND PLEASURES IN THE CONSTANT FLOW
      OF CLEAR,VIVID AND CORRECT FEELINGS AND IDEAS AND NOT ANY WRONG
      FEELING AND IDEA INSTANTLY, PERFECTLY,PERMANENTLY AND SPONTANEOUSLY.
      regards

      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > "Find a Beautiful Thought"
      >
      > "The mind becomes disturbed merely by thoughts.
      > All the things that you see or hear through these
      > gates of the body are converted into thought
      > forms and directly affect the mind. Perhaps you
      > see an apple. That won't affect you unless you
      > translate it into a thought, which you had stored
      > earlier, 'I know that is an apple. I remember the
      > person who brought one to me once and made me happy.'
      > Thoughts disturb the mind, but it is impossible to
      > not think at all. Even to think of not having any
      > thoughts at all is a thought. Then how is it possible
      > to have no thoughts and keep the mind still? Just
      > find a beautiful thought. Since you must think of
      > something, choose thoughts that will not disturb
      > your mind.
      >
      > "God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."
      > Swami Satchidananda
      >
      > To subscribe to the Weekly Words of Wisdom
      > email: wordsofwisdom@...

    • Show all 194 messages in this topic