15906[Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Jan 23, 2008
      He is the owner of the entire cosmos. So also of you and me. Still
      we differ and search the differerences.

      Patanjali says-Janmaushadhimantratapasamadhija siddhaya
      (Perfections are result of birth,medicine,mantra,austirity and
      samadhi).He is kind enough to endow you with all.

      I enjoy.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@...> wrote:

      > Thanks a lot for all your kind compliments. The dweller in me
      alone knows the answers, for He keeps this body in fine fettle and
      mettle. He is the owner

      > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@...: jogeshwarmahanta@...: Wed, 23
      Jan 2008 07:16:20 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      > Well BRK ji, Should we conclude then that you have conquered jara
      (ageing)and vyadhi(ailments)?regards--- In
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > In our ancient system,
      mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with
      Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing
      but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be
      available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the
      consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or
      homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any
      imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not
      fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by
      common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal
      always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt
      on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found
      to be normal even in sub-zero conditions ! > > > To:
      meditationsocietyofamerica@: jogeshwarmahanta@: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
      06:04:48 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > Respected BRK.You are now
      talking about allopathy and not meditation.Body is the biggest
      apothecary.Right Meditation renovates it to provide optimum of all
      necessary chemicals that we need.I have not taken any pill for last
      8 years.regards--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com,
      Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> > To get
      rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150
      and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has
      vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come
      back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the morning
      and after dinner in the evening.> > > To:
      meditationsocietyofamerica@: teachertweiss@: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
      03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?> > > > > --- In
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> Thank you for your reply,
      and the more I learn about meditation the more I believe it can help
      me. My friends that cautioned me have had several experiences with
      ghosts in their house. I think they have let their imaginations get
      away from them. I have only recently started to meditate as a way to
      relieve back pain from a rare disease I have similar to M.S. I've
      been using the breathing technique to help me get to sleep, it
      works! Thank you again> Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation
      is an appointment with one self. One should not be afraid of looking
      into one self. Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with
      the hope that it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. --
      B.R.Kumar, Chennai-41, INDIA> > > To: meditationsocietyofamerica@:
      jogeshwarmahanta@: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject:
      [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
      something,object,percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
      matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
      practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
      you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
      then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
      essential.regards--- In
      meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "teachertweiss"
      <teachertweiss@> wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
      question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
      meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
      opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
      meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
      give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
      free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
      http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=221> > > > > > > >
      for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello.in>
      http://ss1.richmedia.in/recurl.asp?pid=186> > > > > > > >
      the new MSN Messenger? It's cool! Download now.>
      http://messenger.msn.com/Download/Default.aspx?mkt=en-in>