15902RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar
    Jan 22, 2008
      In our ancient system, mani, mantra and aushadha are prescribed ! Medication along with Meditation can cure chronic health problems. Medication is nothing but consumption of required vitamins and minerals, which may not be available through one's food alone. There is no impiety in the consumpton of medicines, whether they are allopathic, ayurvedic or homeopathic. They meet the needs of the body and thus set right any imbalance, and prevent the body tissues getting diseased. I have not fallen ill for the past fifty years. Not even I had been attacked by common cold ! I never get headache ! Body temperature remains normal always ! I have traversed in icy cold Himalayas with a cotton shirt on ! The Indian Army doctors have checked up my pulse rate and found to be normal even in sub-zero conditions !

      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      From: jogeshwarmahanta@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:04:48 +0000
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      Respected BRK.
      You are now talking about allopathy and not meditation.

      Body is the biggest apothecary.Right Meditation renovates it to
      provide optimum of all necessary chemicals that we need.

      I have not taken any pill for last 8 years.
      regards

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@. ..> wrote:

      > To get rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of
      Rantac-150 and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the
      pain has vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will
      never come back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the
      morning and after dinner in the evening.

      > To: meditationsocietyof america@. ..: teachertweiss@ ...: Wed, 23 Jan
      2008 03:30:00 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      > --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@> wrote:>> Thank you for your reply,
      and the more I learn about meditation the more I believe it can help
      me. My friends that cautioned me have had several experiences with
      ghosts in their house. I think they have let their imaginations get
      away from them. I have only recently started to meditate as a way to
      relieve back pain from a rare disease I have similar to M.S. I've
      been using the breathing technique to help me get to sleep, it
      works! Thank you again> Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation
      is an appointment with one self. One should not be afraid of looking
      into one self. Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with
      the hope that it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. --
      B.R.Kumar, Chennai-41, INDIA> > > To: meditationsocietyof america@:
      jogeshwarmahanta@ : Sun, 20 Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject:
      [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?
      something,object, percept or idea. The nature of the "something"
      matters. First of all, therefore, be clear about your purpose.Your
      practice alone will tell you whether you are in right direction. If
      you are not in right direction and still you are forcing yourself
      then certainly it will harm you. So continuous review of effects is
      essential.regards- -- In
      meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
      <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
      question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
      meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
      opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start
      meditating, but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone
      give me some information on this topic?> > > > > > > >
      free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in>
      http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221>

      > Post ads for free - to sell, rent or even buy.www.yello. in
      > http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=186

      Live the life in style with MSN Lifestyle. Check out! Try it now!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic