15900RE: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • Balasubramanian Radhakrishnan Kumar
    Jan 22, 2008
      To get rid of the back pain, you consume one pill twice a day of Rantac-150 and Pace Plus- a paracetomol. You will tell me that the pain has vanished in a day ! Come on ! Cheer up ! The pain will never come back to you. Pl. consume the pills after breakfast in the morning and after dinner in the evening.

      To: meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com
      From: teachertweiss@...
      Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 03:30:00 +0000
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      --- In meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, Balasubramanian
      Radhakrishnan Kumar <kumarbr20@. ..> wrote:

      > Thank you for your reply, and the more I learn about meditation the
      more I believe it can help me. My friends that cautioned me have had
      several experiences with ghosts in their house. I think they have
      let their imaginations get away from them. I have only recently
      started to meditate as a way to relieve back pain from a rare disease
      I have similar to M.S. I've been using the breathing technique to
      help me get to sleep, it works! Thank you again
      > Certainly it is not dangerous ! Meditation is an appointment with
      one self. One should not be afraid of looking into one self.
      Meditation must be taken up as a sweet endeavour with the hope that
      it will bestow all sweetness on the individual. -- B.R.Kumar,
      Chennai-41, INDIA

      > To: meditationsocietyof america@. ..: jogeshwarmahanta@ ...: Sun, 20
      Jan 2008 06:21:32 +0000Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Re:
      Meditation, can it be dangerous?

      > Meditation means focusing attention on something,object, percept or
      idea. The nature of the "something" matters. First of all, therefore,
      be clear about your purpose.Your practice alone will tell you whether
      you are in right direction. If you are not in right direction and
      still you are forcing yourself then certainly it will harm you. So
      continuous review of effects is essential.regards- -- In
      meditationsocietyof america@yahoogro ups.com, "teachertweiss"
      <teachertweiss@ > wrote:>> I know to some this may be a stupid
      question, but I have to ask. Is > there anything dangerous about
      meditation? I've been cautioned by > several friends that I'm just
      opening up a window for something evil? > I want to start meditating,
      but I also want to proceed with caution. > Can anyone give me some
      information on this topic?>

      > Post free property ads on Yello Classifieds now! www.yello.in
      > http://ss1.richmedi a.in/recurl. asp?pid=221

      Post free auto ads on Yello Classifieds now! Try it now!
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic