15898Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: Meditation, can it be dangerous?

  • teachertweiss@charter.net
    Jan 22, 2008
      Thank you for your kind words. I'm trying alternative medicine to help heal myself and become a better person, I have nothing to lose.
      Greatful To Be Alive

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic