15826

  • uday bajare
    Dec 22, 2007
      Dear Sirs

      My Name is Uday Bajare.I am  from INDIA .I have read your 108 meditation techniques on the website,   and  I am  also interested in learning all  108  techniques  because on your website we are not able to  read techniques nos 2) Inner Garden of Eden 3) Visualize Perfect Self 5) Bathing in Protective Light  6) Little Buddha, Big Buddha  etc…………………………………..

      So I am very keen and interested in  learning all the techniques  and I believe you will definitely  help me out in learning  all the techniques. My   email id is uday_bajare@...  and I have also registered for your membership.

      Waiting for your positive reply,

       Thanking You

      Yours faithfully,
      Uday Bajare