15824CONCLUDING PART of VEDIC VALEDICTORY SERMON.

  • Sri Bimal Mohanty
    Dec 17, 2007
      GREETINGS AND BEST WISHES IN YOUR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY.

      THE LATEST VOLUME OF THE SPIRITUAL WEB SITE www.ahwan.org (or
      www.ahwan.com) : VOLUME 82, DECEMBER 2007 ISSUE, has been published
      and uplinked with the article "CONCLUDING PART of VEDIC VALEDICTORY
      SERMON."

      - If you visit the site, and have any observations to make, I shall
      be grateful. There are also interesting questions from readers
      dealing with "Is Happiness a mirage", "Connecting to Creator through
      genetic evolution" "A perfect dharma", "Searching the right
      path", "Tattvas and Brahman" etc. You can also browse the previous
      articles by clicking on the ikon `articles'. Please share it with
      your friends and dear ones. God bless you- Sri Bimal Mohanty.
      (bimal_mohanty@...)
      PS – To continue spreading the benefit of AHWAN to all, we need your
      assistance if you please. Click on `special information' on the
      homepage of www.ahwan.org.

      If you do not wish to receive this information about future issues,
      please e-mail accordingly - Thank you.
      If you wish someone to receive this information as complements from
      you please indicate his/her e-mail address.

      You can usher a qualitative change in your life, the spiritual way-
      the effective way. Visit the website www.ahwan.org. or www.ahwan.com.
      regularly. Share it with your friends and dear ones.