15810Peace Everyday

    Dec 7, 2007
      Dear Meditation Society of America,

      The Peace Every Day Initiative is working
      to bring together as many meditation groups
      as possible to create peace by being peace.
      Seeing the meditation traditions united can
      help deepen each individual, and transform
      the global consciousness. We have a site
      with all the explanations about participating daily -
      www.PeaceEveryDay.org. The practice is
      through your style/tradition of meditation,
      with a feeling-based oneness experience linking
      and permeating the planet. The 140 who have
      endorsed are linked under "sponsors". Each
      endorsing sponsor commits to the daily peace
      meditating, and agrees to spread the practice
      to a wide, critical mass network. I hope to
      hear from you soon about being an endorser of
      the Peace Every Day Initiative. Thank you.

      Best,

      Michael Bedar
      Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
      Assistant to Gabriel Cousens, M.D., M.D.(H),
      Founder of the Peace Every Day Initiative
      www.PeaceEveryDay.org
      Founded at the Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center,
      Patagonia, AZ
      web: www.treeoflife.nu
      email: michael@...
      phone: 520-394-2520 x209